Social security law
The social insurances offer protection in the event of incapacity for work or unemployment. Social insurancesinclude, in particular, old-age and survivors' insurance (AHV), disability insurance (IV), unemployment insurance (ALV) and accident insurance.
- Does the accident insurance deny benefits on the grounds that it is not an accident in the legal sense?
- Did the insurance company stop paying the daily sickness benefits because there was allegedly no longer any incapacity to work?
- Did the disability insurance have you observed?
- Should a polydisciplinary expert opinion be obtained as part of an IV procedure?
- Has the disability insurance assessed your degree of disability too low?
We check your claims and enforce them against the insurance companies. We raise objections on your behalf against preliminary decisions or actions before the competent courts.